About

By | 14:50 Leave a Comment

THE BLOG SITE

Name: Fan and Fiction
Type: Blog/ Portfolio
Opened: July 1, 2013


"Forget who you are and immerse yourself in a world of fictions"


Hello you! Welcome to Fan and Fiction dot blogspot dot com. This blog site serves as my Fan Fiction portfolio. You are welcome to browse, read, comment and share my stories. There will be some Challenges that will open for you in the future. Watch out for it! ^^ Also, you can request One Shot here. All you have to do is proceed to the navigation and fill up the form provided for you. All the contents here are copyrighted to the author, unless otherwise stated so please use the contents correctly.



THE WEBMISTRESS

Name: Prince
Country: Philippines
Nationality: Filipino
Birthday: March 9, 1993
Age: 20 years old
Job: Freelancer
Hobbies: Reading, writing, sketching, drawing, blogging, designing and eating! ^ ^


Hey there! It's me PRINCE. I am the author of the stories here and also the webmistress of this blog site. I write as a hobby. I don't write to impress anyone. I just want to express my thoughts and make a story about different plots that cross my pea-sized brain.

I'm from Philippines, so sa mga Pilipino diyan, kumusta? I've been writing fan fictions since 2009 so it's about four years already. The fan fiction world has been a witness of my ups and downs. I used different names namely: Naire Perplexity, Maia and Rosseureka.

They're all one person only. Haha! ^^ For that, I would like to apologize to my readers before. Those names represent three stages of my life as a fan fiction writer and as a person. However, since I think I am done with my teenage years and am already old enough to divulge my true identity, I decided to use my real nickname here.

I'm looking forward to making great friends here. I hope you are willing to be my friends too!



0 comments: