Terms and Conditions

By | 21:55 Leave a Comment

Welcome to my blog! I post various stuffs here but most of them are fan fictions, thus the name. Since you are here in my page, you'd have to adhere to some important rules and you'd have to know some stuffs about this blogsite too.


  • Please be civilized in treating my blogs, my entries, my stories, my opinions, my viewpoints and my dignity. I am a human and I deserve some respect too. I want to express myself and to entertain readers, not to impress them. I am not being paid with it, my services are free so I guess I deserve to be treated with some respect and dignity.
  • If you do not like the artist or characters I used in my story, you can say so. If you don't like the plot, you can voice it out. If you don't like the grammar and the writing style because it appears too rudimentary for your liking, you can tell me about it. However, if you think you can do better than me in writing or other stuffs like blogging, photography, crafts and arts, and you intend to brag about it and bash me in my own blogsite, I'm sorry but I cannot tolerate that. Guys, attitude is way more important than talent, knowledge and skills. You can go make your own blogsite if you want.
  • I do not own everything that I post here. I put links to redirect you to the real owner if the content, photo or article isn't mine. It's a simple netiquette. I am hoping that you'd do the same with my entries.
  • Your queries, suggestions and comments are very much appreciated. Please do bear in mind that English is not my native language. I'm still trying my best to learn more about it. Please be patient as I struggle to master it.
  • I will be hosting some contests for you in the future. Watch out for it. There will be rules to follow on that one too.
  • You can request for One Shot stories from me. I'll do my best to finish them for you. However, I cannot guarantee the completion of the output to be really fast. Please take note that I also have my own personal life to attend to.
  • If you have questions that left unanswered, you can tell me about it in the chat box on your right. ^ ^

Happy reading! ^ ^

0 comments: